Award of bid to Fortiline Waterworks and Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. d/b/a
Ferguson Waterworks for industrial plumbing supplies.
Approval of the award of bids to the firms listed below for industrial plumbing supplies
for Pinellas County Utilities.
* This is a twenty-four-month contract in the amount of $2,778,285.24 for industrial
plumbing supplies to be used as needed for repair of water, sewer, and reclaimed
* Award of one contract divided between two firms:
1.) Fortiline Waterworks (Groups 1, 10, 15, 20, and unspecified funds) in the amount of
$384,559.38 for parts including brass fittings, utility pipes, valves, and hydrants needed
for system repairs; and
2.) Ferguson Enterprises, Inc, d/b/a Ferguson Waterworks (Groups 1-4, 6-11, 15,
17-21, and unspecified funds) in the amount of $2,393,725.85 which includes different
sizes of the same parts along with additional requirements including polypropylene
pipes, manhole covers, and PVC pipes needed for system repairs.
* This contract will serve in part to replace two contracts: 1) Core & Main LP under
Contract No. 156-0035-B(JA) expiring on May 24, 2026, in the amount of $7,759,618.99
over a ten-year duration for some parts where the contractor can no longer hold pricing
and/or supply chain constraints where parts are not available; the remainder of the
contract will be utilized until 2026. 2) US Wholesale Pipe & Tube Inc under Contract No.
167-0508-PB(SB) which expires October 31, 2022, with an amount of $90,000.00 over
a five-year duration and will no longer be in use.
* Three bids were received with award recommendation to the two lowest responsive,
* Funding is derived from Sewer Operating and Water Operating funds.
Contract No. 22-0123-B(BW) for a twenty-four-month total of $2,778,285.24; Authorize
the Chairman to sign and the Clerk of the Circuit Court to attest.
Award of bid to Johnson Controls, Inc. for preventative maintenance and
repairs of the HVAC chiller system at the Utilities water quality laboratory.
Approval of the award of bid to Johnson Controls, Inc. for preventative maintenance
and repairs of the HVAC chiller system at the Utilities water quality laboratory.
* This contract is for maintenance and repairs of the Utilities HVAC chiller system and
associated equipment located at the Utilities water quality laboratory, including
preventative maintenance and repairs.
* The existing contract, with Air Mechanical and Service Corp in the amount of
$99,055.00, only covers preventative maintenance and expires in November 2022.
* This new contract includes both maintenance and repairs of the laboratory chiller
system which includes one new chiller and an older chiller and heater.
* Contract No. 22-0076-M-BW estimated annual expenditure of $273,570.00 with a
60-month duration not to exceed $1,367,850.00, on the basis of being the lowest,
responsive, responsible bid received meeting specifications.
* Four bids were received, with Johnson Controls, Inc. as the lowest responsive,
* Funding is derived from the Utilities Enterprise Operating Budget.
Contract No. 22-0076-M-BW estimated annual expenditure of $273,570.00 with a
60-month term expenditure not to exceed $1,367,850.00, on the basis of being the
lowest, responsive, responsible bid received meeting specifications.